The Good Life

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Is This Thursday?

Thursday... so near to thw wonderful wkend but im feeling damn tired. Can sleep thru part of the lecture wif my mouth open n again in semi-wonderland while listening to the guy toking in front during Lab lesson. GREAT. Guess next time dun put so much classes near the wkend. No mood at all. And wow... i skipped 2 tutorials todae. Ya i noe wif my crappy results i shd not have done tat but after evaluating the 'good things' n the 'bad things', i decided not to go. It's like i go no A for me. I dun go also no A for me. No surprise i choose the later. But ok la.. hope this habit will stop after the one wk break.

Speaking of the one wk break i hope i can make the full use of it. I will be praying for tat. Dun wan to waste it. Remember tat i jio pple to go Chomp Chomp? No response from u guys man. Post it on Yahoo Grp also no use. Think i have to send out invitation mails. Or do u pple expect someone to give a treat then u can consider coming out from ur hole?

During the Lab there is this Malay (surprise surprise in MPE) who is veri funnie. As u pple noe our Lab lessons r totally useless. At least to me. Dunno wat the fuck we r doing. Then got one brave guy will approached the tutor to ask him qn. Then everybody will flocked to him for ans. This malay is making all the coments tat always make me laugh. N only im laughing. So strange. His tots r like mine... 'dunno wat the hell im writing'.. 'if u wan crap copy my ans, if u wan A then forget it' this kind of shit. Ok maybe u dun find it funny..

Sorry Teck still no fantasy to write. Im thinking hard for one. Maybe Sat afternoon after my quiz my brain can function properly then i write one. Ok.. time to go training at Woodlands.. yeah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home