The Good Life

Friday, August 27, 2004

The Sun Shines Forever

My heart is pounding wildly. Feeling confused... lost? The scenery at the rooftop is fantastic, but i have no mood to enjoy. Something is going to happen.

There he is. He walking towards my direction but din see me. Haha.. he is scared. Have to gatch him off guard, i tot. I walked up behind him n pull out my pistol. If he is surprise, he din show it. I took his handcuff n cuffed him. He semed easy n tried to chat me up. Wan to put me off guard? No chance i tot. "Where is the stuff tat i want?" I asked him straight to the point. He din bring. He gave me the sorry look. "Please give me a chance..." he said. I looked at him. "Sorry, im a policeman." "Who noes?" came the reply. Im angered by tat ans. He got a point... but im really desperate this time. I took my pistol n aimed at his head... shd i shoot him? Mind is in a mess... i want my identity back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home