The Good Life

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Change Of Mind

Hmm... it's amazing how fast one's changes his mind. One time im upset abt failing my TP... the next i told myself no big deal. Once i said i dun wan to live in hall... next i busy asking ard for vacancies. Wah... im so amazed man.

Yah i had accepted the fact that i failed my TP. But i wont give up cos i love to ride. Whenever someone's else bike drove past me i cant help but think where is my bike. Ok.. next time will do better. I mean i will pass! Yeah positive thinking is needed in case i slumped into depression.

Remembered wat BY said abt the jinx of revealing too much to other pple abt the gal u like. Hey i think make a bit of senses leh. Unless confirmed.. this kind better keep it under wrap. Reveal abit here n there shd be no problem la. But there shd be a out-of-bound thing.

Feeling lazy this afternoon. O no how how how? I will think abt it later. Anyway the movie Bourne Supremacy seemed watchable. Can consider tat. Ya.. changed my mind on AVP liao.. ratings so poor. Hey humans r so fickle minded.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home