The Good Life

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Chill Out (Cheer Up)

Though we are into the last week of exams (I mean for the NTU dudes).... I sense sianness and gloom... or desperation? WTF!!!

Sometimes I don't whether to laugh or scream at you people. But you guys really irritates me sometimes. *shaking my head*

To jinx: The songs you sent me are actually quite nice. I like 'Sparring Partner' and 'So Nice'. Anyway I think you are at the crossroads. Good to look out for cars... but don't stay there for too long.

To nikkon: Can sense your stress level going up. Take care though.

To fat busterd: *continue to shake my head* Hope things are better for you.

To everybody who haven't complete their exams (including me) and other who haven't started theirs: Jia You Jia You!!!

If too stress can try playing Pac Man... courtesy of kxwor from antibody's blog. It's fun!! Actually thinking of going out later... but then the sky immediately turned dark! Why like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home