The Good Life

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Pathethic

Chee Soon Juan did it again... I want to ask, "Is there no one else?" Dr Chee had failed to 'give a good explanation' for not attending the Sept 6 hearing, and 'he has lost the ability to tell the truth'. I feel sorry for the opposition party in Singapore. They lack credibility.... look at Dr Chee, the one who ran waay (Teng Liang Hong), and got one Indian guy who is bankrupt right? What the hell, I can't even remember his name... got some who got strange hobbies (oh that guy who likes to take his pictures in nude)... shit I forget his name too. And one who suddenly disappear from the scene... Mr Liu Cheng Qiang who hailed from Hougang. Haii... think I can only remember Mr Chiam See Tong (hey did I spell his name correctly?) from my hometown!! Too bad he is hitting his 70s soon. Next election I would like to vote for him. Yah... provided THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE LEFT IN THE OPPOSITION PARTY. Kaoz... even if there is a walkover, I would still like to vote. That is, any people who is running the election must be voted, whether there is competition or not. If I don't like that guy, I will vote a 'No' to him... even though he will still win because of walkover. This way he will know whether the people in the community likes him right??

The Opposition Parties in Singapore really need to buck up if they want people to support their cause. Maybe there can be sort of Presidential Debate... like the one in the US? Yah wouldn't that be better than some joker running behind ex PM Goh shouting 'where is the money?'? Something has to be done... and I will give this a thought after exams bah... hehehe...

On a lighter side.... wooohhoo! There is a new suspensoin bridge in MacRitchie! Again... after exam I will conduct my usual jogging regime but this time I will walk the bridge too man.. haha new experience for me. Yeah.

Kaoz.. Manchester Derby on Monday morning instead of Sat night. Forced to give it a miss liao.. fuck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home