The Good Life

Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Fight Club.... Again

Yup... watch it again. Yup... don't understand a shit again. But one thing very sure. It's Brad Pitt again. What's the appeal of a bad guy attitude? Wht they attract people so much? Is it because that shows those people are different from the rest... they dare to do what they want... even if society detest them? Worth a thought guys. The Fight Club... Brad Pitt... o yeah.. don't be surprise if you see a change in my attitude.

Exhibitionistic? Hmm... don't even know this word exist. Whatever. I agree with Banana Yoggy that this place is for us to let off our steam. What? He didn't say that? Then who did? Anyway, I really hope you guys will stop publicising this blog. This place is my entertainment. When I'm happy I want to share it here. When I'm angry I want to fuck this place up. Those who pissed me off... believe me man.. it's better for me to screw you here then to meet me face to face. You will regret it. Ok la... worst to come I will set up another space elsewhere. It will definitely be a place where I'm the Nobody.. heeee...

Ok.. think I'm going to get a bike. After thinking for so long.. is this my final decision? I don't know. If you can't be bothered whether I'm buying or not, I don't mind too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home