The Good Life

Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Thinking Blogger

Today my friend said to me: "You know, blogging is an exhibitionistic activity, for exhibitionistic people to let off their exhibitionist sides. I can't understand why people blog. And some people blog SO MUCH." I was stunned to hear that but I pretend everything is allright. I said "Yeah..." in a cool and calm manner, nodding my head mindlessly and not daring to disagree. Suddenly it struck me that he might know that I have a blog. If he does, is he trying to imply something to me??

Later, another thought struck me. He has a blog too! It's at... nah shan't tell. If i tell he will know everything. Now another thought is striking me. If I write this down, he will read it and know what I am thinking? But I am not going to think so much now, so I'll just post this and see what he has to say to me next week in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home