The Good Life

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Next Step

Todae got 2 quizes.Lucky Thermo is an open bk one... or i think i will hand in a blank paper. The SOM quiz is even better. A duplicate qn from the tutorial. The tutor muz be thinking how many of us actually understand the tutorial qn. Smart move. And i dunno for watever reason i calculated the angle wrongly. Juz pray tat the tutor will give me working marks. Haii...

Met Benchmark on bus while goin to meet Cai for dinner yesterday. He's damn crappy man. The 5 min trip makes me even have a better impression of him.

For some reasons.. i have lost my confidence n ideas to solve tat problem. Hated tat things turned out this way. I hope tat she will give some indications to show tat im still in contention.

So wat will be my next step?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home