The Good Life

Monday, November 15, 2004

An Old Man Wondering Around

Currently sinking myself into the songs of Beyond.

Tomorrow 1 paper. Thur 1 paper... then... free? Hmmm..

Mother has been asking me when my exam finished. Before I can bother replying to her she already said that after exam go help my father. *clap clap clap* There goes my dream part time job. But I won't forsake my training.

I just hoped that this damn exam quickly finished. Not that I'm stressed out or what... but it is hindering my life. So useless.

My cute sister said that I'm so 'old' that I'm listening to a 'old' band like Beyond. Me old? 22 going 23... yah hor... the numbers a bit 'big'... but I'm still waiting for my break through. Hmm... Liu Bei got his when he is 28 like that... so that means I still got time? Argh what rubbish thought is that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home