The Good Life

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Thinking Aloud

A swollen right instep is added to my list of injured body parts... included a bruised left wrist... and how can I forget I my 'little brother' got a good hit?

The coach did something different today. She stood there... ask us to kick her and then she will counter. *Gasp* Might as well tell me to go and die. This is the scary part. She knows I'm going to attack her. I know she will going to counter. I know she is damn good. I know she is a National fighter. I know she will see through my little tricks. I know.... so that is like there is one 'she knows' and lots of 'I know'. Haven't start and I have lost the fight liao. In the end? No prize for guessing right.

Similar to what's happening in real life. I know what will be the consequences of doing something. Consequences that I don't like. I hesitate. I procrastinate. Then either the opportunity slipped away... or I had make a mess of the situation. Like my coach once remarked :" Just close your eyes and kick." I find that funny when she said it. She also pointed out my 'damning' mistakes. Maybe I should watch more of Fight Club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home