The Good Life

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Theatre Of Dreams

There is tension. Pressure mounting. And i tot im dreaming. But im standing next to Wes Brown n Paul Scholes. Scholes looked at me n give me a nod of approval. Brown put his huge arm ard my shoulder n gave me an assuring pat. Opposite us are Henry n co. Henry gave me a wat-the-fuck-look. Dun let me do a scissors kick on u man.. i tot to myself. Veira walked thru the Man Utd squad, pushing me n Ruud aside. Ruud has to be restrained by Neville n Giggs to prevent a fracus inside the tunnel. The volcano had erupted.

We ran out of the tunnel to the pitch. Keane ran towards me n gave me a frenly wink. The feeling is great. If not for the absent-minded Ferdinand tat got banned.. i wont have the chance to play. But now i have the chance.

A sold out crowd at Old Trafford is a sight to behold. Im like a little ant in the big field. The noise is defeaning. I felt my legs turned jelly. "Loh!!" Howard yelled at me n threw me a ball. The team started to stroke the ball ard for warm up. "Next we have Loh from Singapore!" the commentator at the stadium screamed thru his microphone. The stadium cheered. Every touch i made were greeted wif roars of approval from the enthusiastic crowd. Ferguson called me to the technical line n gave me instructions...

The referee indicated to us tat the match is abt to start. I ran bk to my position.. feeling excited. This is my big day. My family n frens will be watching this live match bk hm... but will she be watching?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home