The Good Life

Sunday, September 12, 2004

The Bus Trip

She sat in front of me wif her fren. I can hear her voice, her laughter, like music to my ears. As the journey carries on, she n her fren started to doze off. It was quite a funny sight.... to see 2 gals sleeping in front of me. Im sleepy too... but i dun wan to sleep. I juz wan to watch her.. even if it's only her back view(not stalk her, idiot). Want to protect her... want to care for her. Nevermind tat she dun know abt it. She leaned her head to the glass window for support. How i wish she will use my shoulder. Then she was awake. She turned ard n smiled at me.. looking a bit embarrassed. Of course i smiled back. I wld be damned if i dun. Think she was embarrassed by her 'ugly' sight while sleeping. I dun mind. To me she is perfect. During the camp she was the driving force for everyone. Her moltivation n encouragement spurs everybody. Credit muz be given to her to make the camp livelier. No wonder she is the best freshie of her hall at tat time.

Very happy tat she accompanied me to buy the flowers. Why i din act fast enuf? Can i really chase bk the lost cause? Maybe i can ride my bike to the end of the world to find the ans... if i ever get a bike..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home