The Good Life

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Why Like That?

I dunno wat happen... so wat shd the headlines be? "Lousy Man Utd nearly flopped against superb Bolten" or "Man Utd nearly did it again"? Im always in agony everytime i watch them play. They possess the strongest players. My fav players.. but why they cant perform? Where is the Man Utd tat i love? Tot tat despite so many lousy things happening beside me... Man Utd is the source where i can find some solace. Cmon... bring some cheer to my life please.

Im using my room mate's laptop... n he is not ard.. hope he dun mind.

Yong Qi... o where is my courage? This Ah Yue's song summed up everything for me. I have nothing more to say. I noe i noe... im slow at everything. Everything.

Can somebody comfort me? Cos im feeling really devastated....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home