The Good Life

Sunday, September 12, 2004

The Shining Stars

Time is 1245. Came back from dinner with them and had a good bath. But i can't get to sleep. Then I took a walk... to SRC. The road are peaceful.. as usual. Hey am I taking it for granted? Ok.. thank God for the peaceful night so that I can take a walk in peace. I know the reason for not able to sleep. Hmm... hope the walk will cool me down a bit.

The grandstand is the perfect place for me. I sat down and enjoy the night. Some joggers are still running... yup... running round in circles. Stop it I told myself. No point drowning myself in self pity... not good for my health. Easier said than done. I looked to the dark sky... trying to count the stars. 3? 5? But hey there are countless of stars out there..

Nevermind... I always told myself. Not the first time right? But the blow is too big la, this time. Nevermind...

Picked yourself up and continue... the road is long and winding..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home