The Good Life

Sunday, September 12, 2004

The world and me 3

Finally got time to update on my blog. Yeah guess wat i had been drafted into the Ant Army or AA commonly referred to around here. Hey way back i didnt even know the existence of an army in my house.
The first day tt i was drafted i was given the rank of a novice equivalent of a recruit in my old times. The first rule ard here is tt novice doesnt have the right to voice their opinions or rather no one listen to them. Guess it wasnt much different here.
We did drills in the morning and study food plan in the afernoon where we were trained to memorise different routes to food. There wasnt much time to laze about here, everbody was rushing around. sometimes we would be send to patrol or food route to safeguard them against any rival army and at the same time to familiarise with the routes. Guess tt is what novices had to do.
Most of the routes center around the kitchen for obvious reason but i really yearn to make a trip just one back to my room to see how things had changed. But i will be charged with awol if i did so without permission as it will take one whole day to make a to and fro trip. so i could only look from afar i had actually devise a plan tt could shorten my trip. I would hop onto anyone tt come into the kitchen and drop myself off when they are somewhere near my room. The AA gave us a shock absorption vest which will prevent me from falling to my death. now u know why you can never kill an ant by tossing it down from a great height.
Oh no my sergt is inspecting us as it is supposed to be light-off already..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home