The Good Life

Monday, September 13, 2004

Stand Up And Be Counted

Finally! So finally.. I passed my motorbike test. I am the last group to get the results.. and I am the last guy of the group. Nearly got a heart attack over there. But I'm not sure whether to get a bike now... because I want to have the slim hope of able to go home with her on bus.

Very happy to receive so much encouragement from friends. Really glad to pass this TP.. or else I don't know how to face them. "You can do it one.. jiao you!" but then i fail again.. c'mon, I had enough of these disappointments. But I'm really really very happy and relieved to clear this obstacle. Believe me man.

Pluck some balls to ask her friend. Got conflicting results. O no.. I hate this. Anyway, please don't think I'm trying to make use of this friend. I had known her for a year liao anyway. Still clinging on to my last hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home